The person who is inputting information into the system - your contact information will allow NDP Task Force staff or leadership contact you with any questions about the listed information.
Gathering Host Details
Contact information for the person attendees, or the NDP Task Force staff and leadership, will contact with questions about the gathering.
- The Holy Bible is the inspired, only, infallible, authoritative Word of The Living God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord is the Creator of all things in heaven and on earth; all things have been created through Him and for Him (Colossians 1:16, Genesis 1).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in his personal return in power and glory.
- That for salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto resurrection life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
You agree not to post any offensive or objectionable content and bear all risks associated with posting content to this site. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking these actions.
The National Day of Prayer Task Force has the right but not the obligation to post, refuse to post, edit or delete any content submitted at our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any notice.
We disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store or post any content submitted to our site.
We do not warrant that our site will be uninterrupted or error free and we do not make any warranty as to the content on our site. Neither will we be liable for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages out of use of this site.