Statement of Faith - National Day of Prayer Task Force
- The Holy Bible is the inspired, only, infallible, authoritative Word of The Living God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord is the Creator of all things in heaven and on earth; all things have been created through Him and for Him (Colossians 1:16, Genesis 1).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in his personal return in power and glory.
- That for salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto resurrection life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.