Placing biblical scripture in the hearts of our children is a vital part of leading them to faith in Jesus Christ and developing a spiritual family legacy in your home. That's why I encourage you and your child to participate in the fun and educational Bible Bee. The National Day of Prayer Task Force is pleased to be an official ministry partner of this important event.
You can learn more about the Bible Bee and can register by visiting BibleBee.org or following the links below. I hope to see your family at the National Bible Bee in November, 2015. I along with my wife, Shirley Dobson, who serves as the Chair of the National Day of Prayer Task Force, are looking forward to speaking at the welcome ceremony and watching as the next generation is blessed by the power of God's Word.
James C. Dobson, Ph.D.
What is the Bible Bee?
It is a wonderful opportunity to join young people (ages 7-18) from around the country in the study and memorization of God's Word.
• Learn how to register today.
• Study materials arrive in June.
• Local competitions hosted by a Bible Bee Host (or via proctor or online) occur in August.
• National Bible Bee for top-scoring participants is held in November.
• Contestants at Nationals compete for over $350,000 in cash and scholarships.
The cost is minimal and the rewards are priceless. ($20/first participant, $10/subsequent family members, $50/family maximum)
Visit BibleBee.org to learn more about the contest.
What is a Local Bible Bee Host?
• Local Bible Bee Hosts are the lifeblood of the Bee!
• They provide opportunities for communities to gather weekly, biweekly or monthly to support and encourage families and participants in their preparation.
• They coordinate and host the local Bible Bees.
We need more key people willing to serve as hosts. This year we are excited to announce up to $1500 for local Bible Bee prizes and expenses, depending on the size of your group.
"The Bible Bee is a superb opportunity for your children to do something of eternal value. Learning and memorizing God's Word is always a great idea — how much more when there is a fun and rewarding contest to encourage your child. Every family needs to take a fresh look at the Bible Bee."
—Michael P. Farris, J.D., Chancellor of Patrick Henry College
The National Bible Bee
Do you like this post?