On behalf of the Task Force of National Day of Prayer, we invite you to a much anticipated prayer and equipping time, November 2-5th in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO: the National Leadership Summit: Miracles and Mission.
We will be celebrating the ‘oneness’ of Cry Out America volunteer coordinators joining forces with National Day of Prayer Task Force. Together, we now seek to mobilize prayer on Patriot Day, 9/11 in addition to the First Thursday of May annually. What a privilege to officially meet many of you as you journey to Colorado for perhaps your first visit where our national headquarters resides. Our staff and volunteers have had three prayer assignments in recent years, twice to Washington D.C. and once to Hollywood, as part of our annual time together. However this year, we deeply anticipate learning, training, listening to one another and to our Lord God. We continue to minister to a nation with many spiritual needs in a culture greatly divided. The National Leadership Summit will be our first full opportunity to convene together as those who assemble multitudes on two national days by public law.
Register for the National Leadership Summit
National Prayer and Leadership Summit
November 2-5, 2017
NALS & State Coordinators Only - Thursday, November 2nd
|8:30 am||Registration: State Coordinators|
State Coordinator Session
Town Hall I: Dave Butts
|12 pm||Appreciation Luncheon|
Leadership Preparation: Dr. Ronnie Floyd
Town Hall Part II: Lisa Crump
Training: Digital and Regional Events: Dr. Floyd
Social Agenda Awareness: Karen Bowling-Nebraska State Coordinator, NE Family Alliance
All Attendees - Thursday, November 2nd
|4 pm||Registration (All Attendees)|
|6 – 9 pm||
General Summit Opening: Session
All Attendees - Friday, November 3rd
|8 am||Late Registration|
General Leadership Session II
“Multi” Church: Dr. Ronnie Floyd
CONCERT OF PRAYER:
Exhibitor: Arthur Hunt - MLK Bible
|12 noon||Lunch Break-on your own|
General Session III
Children: Gina Gibson
Spiritual Gifting: Dr. Ed Upton
General Session IV Dinner
All Attendees - Saturday, November 4th
General Session V
National Daily Prayer:
CONCERT OF PRAYER
Exhibitor: Legal-Vickie Tonkins
Lunch Break on your own
|1:30 pm||Breakout Sessions by National Areas|
General Session VI
General Session VII
Concert of Prayer
All Attendees - Sunday, November 5th
General Session VIII
Concert of Prayer:
Praise, Thanksgiving, Repentance, Christ Awakening
God Be with You Til We Meet Again
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Ronnie Floyd
National Day of Prayer Task Force President
Senior Pastor of Cross Church
Past President of the Southern Baptist Convention
Featured Speaker: Bruce Van Natta
Bruce will be speaking at the 2017 National Leadership Summit, hosted by the National Day of Prayer Task Force, November 2–5.
Bruce is the author of “Saved By Angels” and “A Miraculous Life” and founder of “Sweet Bread Ministries. He has an amazing, riveting life and death testimony, which encourages everyone to deal with his or her eternal destiny. Bruce has been a guest on over 100 talk radio shows and over 30 TV shows with several being nationally syndicated:
- "The Discovery Chanel" just used his story for "The Day I Almost Died" show.
- "The History Chanel" used Bruce’s story for a series based on the biggest miracles they could find in the world.
- "CMT" used the testimony for a show called "Angels Among Us."
- The "700 Club" did a feature story on Bruce that has been re-aired several times and was chosen as one of their "Top Ten" supernatural stories ever. They are also beginning to air miracle stories from people healed at SBM services.
- Sid Roth's TV show "It's Supernatural". Bruce's appearance on "It's Supernatural" had very high viewer response and also was re-aired at times.
- "It's a New Day" TV show of Canada found this story so compelling they did a 5 day series on it.
- "The Harvest Show" a TV show that is part of the late Dr. Lester Sumrall's ministry had Bruce as a guest on two separate occasions.
- "100 Huntley Street" TV show had Bruce as a guest.
- "TBN" of Honolulu did a show on Bruce’s testimony.
- "Guideposts" magazine used Bruce's story as a feature article.
Dai Sup Han
(Left to Right)
- Sue Stoltz - National Area Leader, Midwest Region
- Dr. Ed Upton - CrossChurch School of Ministry
- Dr. Ronnie Floyd - National Day of Prayer Task Force President
- Gwen Bradley - National Area Leader, Southeast Region and Support to National Volunteer Network
- Dion Elmore - National Day of Prayer Task Force Vice President, Chief Communications Officer
- Lisa Crump - National Day of Prayer Task Force Vice President, Volunteer Mobilization/Liaison to Prayer Ministries
- Gina Gibson - National Area Leader, Mountain Region
- Nancy Sharman - National Area Leader, East Region
And many more...
Mission: Our team has been in a strategic and survey process for many months. From this, we verified the great need for training. Thus this summit provides us all greater opportunity to glean from seasoned leaders the 'what to do', 'how to’, the 'when to' and even the 'don’t do’. Believers, we must never stop learning, then we remain in posture of humility to honor God and draw others to Him through the most powerful privilege of prayer. Please pray and ask the Lord if you are to be among these fervent warriors on behalf of a nation. Before we learn, we will worship and collectively intercede through hosting live, Pray for America through our monthly conference call in our opening session on Thursday evening November 2nd.
Miracles: Our guest speaker will be sharing an amazing ‘test' leading to a continuing ‘testimony’ that has redeemed lives to Jesus the Christ. Other miracle moves of God will be illustrated through the summit, inviting you to ask Him for your own miracle to ‘testify’.
Conference location is right within our host lodging: Hotel Elegante, Conference and Event Center, 2886 S. Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80906, 719-302-9860
Hotel Elegante: Hotel Shuttle direct to and from COS Airport
Shuttle will transport guests within 3 mile radius to shopping and numerous eateries
Flights: New Frontier Direct Flights into COS Airport: Chicago, Orlando, Tampa, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Salt Lake City, Mesa and Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego, Washington DC, Fort Myers, FL
Meals: Continental Breakfast will be served each morning of your stay at the Hotel Elegante.
11/2, Thursday, 11/3 Friday and 11/4 Saturday you will be served dinner as part of your registration fee and the summit agenda.
Friday and Saturday lunches will be on your own with numerous nearby eateries for you to make new friends and/or take a refreshing break. Complimentary shuttle available.
Cancellations/Refunds: Your registration fee is completely transferable to another attendee, but not refundable.
|Early Bird Registration
Early Bird Couple Registration
$114 (per person)
Late Registration Couple
$139 (per person)
|Sept. 5 - Oct. 31|
Register for the National Leadership Summit
Please ask Lord for at least one emerging leader to come with you. In identifying and empowering the next generation of leaders, your help is essential. The Lord desires intentionality in our efforts to make room for all generations and races (every tribe and language and people and nation, Revelations 5:9b ESV) within our efforts towards the church, His bride to be the house of prayer for all peoples (Isaiah 56:7b ESV).