I want to share five important things to know about the National Day of Prayer.
1. 31 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR MY NATION is a small, helpful book that will guide you in joining thousands of Americans who will be praying for America beginning July 1 and concluding July 31. You can secure this small book in print or as an e-book. Please go here to order immediately.
2. THE 2018 NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER LEADERSHIP SUMMIT IS OCTOBER 29-30 IN ROGERS, ARKANSAS. Advancing the Strategy of Prayer in America is our goal for this summit and it is what the National Day of Prayer is all about. If you are involved with the National Day of Prayer anywhere in our nation or desire to be involved, this is the place to join us. These days will be about inspiring you, equipping you, motivating you, preparing you, and mobilizing you to advance prayer in America. You can learn more and sign up to join us now.
3. ON TUESDAY, JUNE 12, THE SOUTHERN BAPTIST CONVENTION VOTED TO ADD THE NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER TO ITS DENOMINATIONAL CALENDAR. This is tremendous news for advancing a strategy of prayer across our nation annually. The Southern Baptist Convention is America’s largest Protestant denomination, comprised of just under 52,000 churches and church-type congregations. We hope that other networks and denominations will do this as well. Local churches serve as the Lord’s footprint across our nation and world.
4. PLEASE COME ALONGSIDE AND SUPPORT THE NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER FINANCIALLY RIGHT NOW. Last week, I released a clear and compelling call to support this ministry. Please take a minute to read it and make a gift immediately. The national organization of the National Day of Prayer is dependent on the gifts of people just like you and me. Thank you for prayerfully considering this request.
5. MARK THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2019, AS OUR UPCOMING NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. The clock is counting down already, and now is the time we need you to mark this day on your calendar. Commit yourself and your business, family, church, town, or all of the above to participate and perhaps even lead with us on the 2019 National Day of Prayer on Thursday, May 2.
Now is the Time to Lead and to Pray for America,
To request an interview with Dr. Ronnie Floyd
contact Gayla Oldham at (479) 751-4523 or email [email protected].