[highlight]Complete the form below to make your one-time or monthly donation.[/highlight] Thank you for your support! As a nonprofit ministry (501c3), we are dependent upon the generous contributions of people like you to extend our ministry efforts. Your gifts allow us to continue the mission God has called us to - mobilizing prayer in America while encouraging personal repentance and righteousness in the culture. Your contribution is tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt in the mail with our gratitude. SSL SECURED - GIVE WITH CONFIDENCE!
The National Day of Prayer is delighted to work with notable organizations and financial planners who are able to assist you in making a Legacy Contribution, which will impact generations to come.
Ways to Give
- For assistance with making a gift of a publicly traded or privately held stock and/or to make a gift of stock in return for an income stream, we’ve partnered with Guy Burgo, President of Planned Giving Ministries to guide you through this process. As a Christian professional, he will help you understand and facilitate this type of gift on our behalf, at no cost to you. Please contact Guy Burgo at 800-683-4431 or 719-687-0181 or visit www.PlannedGivingMinistries.com
- For more information about creating a charitable gift annuity, we have partnered with the National Christian Foundation to assist you. Please contact our offices at 719-559-9572 and speak with Rosalinda Baron to learn more.
Will & Estate Planning
- The legal name & address to leave a bequest to the National Day of Prayer in your will or trust, or to name the ministry as a beneficiary of your life insurance or financial accounts is as follows:National Day of Prayer Task Force: 3710 Sinton Road, Suite 220 Colorado Springs, CO 80907 - For assistance designing your will or trust from a biblical perspective, please contact Guy Burgo at 800-683-4431 or 719-687-0181 or visit www.PlannedGivingMinistries.com
Workplace Giving Programs
- Did you know your employer may actually match the dollars you give to the National Day of Prayer Task Force, dollar per dollar? Many businesses — from corporate America to regional upstarts — have matching gift programs to encourage employees to donate money to charities.As a 501(c)(3) organization, the National Day of Prayer Task Force is eligible for many matching gift programs. Follow these simple steps to participate:
- Check with your Human Resources department to see if your company has a matching gift program.
- Call our offices (719-559-9571) to request a copy of our tax id number and IRS determination letter to provide to your company.
- Fill out an application and send it with your donation to:
National Day of Prayer Task Force
Attn: Workplace Giving
P.O. Box 64225
Colorado Springs, CO 80962-4225
- Workplace campaigns, sometimes called workplace employee charitable fund drives, are charitable solicitation programs conducted at places of employment. Most gifts are made in the form of pledges via automatic payroll deduction, where contributions are deducted from an employee’s paycheck over the course of the next year or, in some cases one-time contributions.
Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
- Each year federal employees (and retirees) have the opportunity to designate a portion of their earnings to support charities. If you receive a paycheck from the federal government you can choose to support the National Day of Prayer Task Force (#26099) through the CFC.
Note: Information presented on this web site is not intended to be legal or tax advice. Please consult your attorney or other financial or tax advisors prior to acting on anything presented on this site.
[sc_embed_player autoplay=true fileurl="http://nationaldayofprayer.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2014-National-Prayer-by-Anne-Graham-Lotz.mp3"]
Lord of the Universe. Lord of this planet. Lord of the nations. Lord of our hearts. On this National Day of Prayer, we look to You...
In the darkness, You are our Light.
In the storm, You are our Anchor.
In our weakness, You are our Strength. In our grief, You are our Comfort.
In our despair, You are our Hope.
In our confusion, You are our Wisdom. In time of terrorism, You are our Shield. In time of war, You are our Peace.
In times of uncertainty, You are the Rock on which we stand.
We make our prayer to You using the words of the prophet Daniel:
O Lord, You are the great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant of love with those who love Him and keep His commandments. You are merciful and forgiving. You are righteous, but this day we are covered with shame because we have sinned against You, and done wrong. We have turned away from Your commands and principles. We have turned away from You.
Yet You have promised in 2 Chronicles 7, that if we--a people identified with You--would humble ourselves, pray, seek Your face, and turn from our wicked ways, then You would hear our prayer, forgive our sin and heal our land.
So we choose to stop pointing our finger at the sins of others, and examine our own hearts and lives. We choose to acknowledge our own sin--our neglect and defiance and ignorance and even rejection of You. This day we choose to repent.
In response to our heartfelt repentance, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Father of Jesus Christ, in keeping with all Your righteous acts and according to Your promise, turn away Your anger and Your wrath from the United States of America. Hear the prayers and petitions offered to You on this National Day of Prayer, as we give You our full attention. Give ear, our God, and hear; open Your eyes and see. We do not make requests of You because we are righteous, but because of Your great mercy.
For the glory of Your Name hear our prayer, forgive our sin, and heal our land.
We ask this in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ who offers us salvation from Your judgment, forgiveness for our sin, and reconciliation with You through His own blood shed on the Cross. Amen.
- 2014 National Prayer by Anne Graham Lotz
CLICK HERE To Upload Pictures Of Your Event >>
*Asterisk denotes required field.[hr]
SHIPPING: Our order system calculates shipping costs based on location, dimensions and weight of each order. It then tallies the most effective ways to deliver your order to you in the most timely manner along with options that are the least expensive.
PLEASE NOTE: **Please use a physical address for your shipping, we cannot ship to a PO Box using FedEx.
The USPS is the only entity with access to standard PO boxes, and they don’t let UPS or FedEx or other delivery systems in. In fact, the UPS and FedEx paperwork specifies NO PO Box deliveries.
If Media Mail is selected, we cannot guarantee delivery and shipments can take up to 2 weeks.
If using FEDEX - depending on what you're shipping, what service you use and where you’re shipping to, specific terms and conditions of service apply. We make it as easy as possible to find this information when you need it. Click here for terms and conditions.
Thanks for shopping with us and we look forward to joining with you in prayer for our nation. If you have any questions regarding your order, don't hesitate to give us a call at 800-444-8828.
Father, we come to You to pray for our nation, the United States of America.
[sc_embed_player autoplay=true fileurl="http://nationaldayofprayer.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Greg-Lauries-Prayer-Pre-Pro.mp3"]
How You have blessed us through the years, Lord! We rightly sing, “America, America, God shed His grace on thee.” Yet we see trouble in our culture today. We see the breakdown of the family, crippling addictions, and random acts of horrific violence.
Lord, we need Your help in America. In recent days, we have done our best to remove Your Word and Your counsel from our courtrooms, classrooms and culture. It seems, as President Lincoln once said, that we have “forgotten God.” But Lord, You have not forgotten us! You can bless and help and revive our country again.
Scripture tells us that “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people” (Proverbs 14:34). Lord, in Your mercy, we ask that You would exalt our country again. We have had a number of great awakenings in America. We have experienced times of refreshing, and revivals that changed not only the spiritual but also the moral landscape. As the psalmist said, “Will You not revive us again, so that Your people may rejoice in You?” (Psalm 85:6)
That is our prayer for America today, Lord. Send a mighty spiritual awakening that will turn the hearts of men and women, boys and girls back to you. You have told us if we will humble ourselves and pray, and seek Your face and turn from our wicked ways, that You will forgive our sins and heal our land. (2 Chronicles7:14)
Forgive us today, Lord, and heal this troubled land that we love so much.
We ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Pastor Greg Laurie, 2013 Honorary Chairman
Padre Celestial, Toda buena dádiva y todo don perfecto proviene de Ti. Tú eres un Dios fiel y tu misericordia es eterna.
Tú has prometido bendecir la nación que en Ti confía. Nuestra moneda proclama “En Dios Confiamos”, pero en nuestra cultura estamos muy lejos de Ti.
En las palabras del profeta Daniel: "Hemos pecado, hemos cometido iniquidad, hemos actuado impíamente, nos hemos rebelado, y nos hemos apartado de Tus mandamientos y Tus ordenanzas”.
Venimos ante Ti, una vez más, en busca de Tu perdón y misericordia. Tú, oh Dios, eres nuestra única esperanza... Escucha nuestra oración y, por el amor a Tu nombre, que brille Tu rostro sobre esta nación.
Da a nuestros líderes el deseo de buscar la sabiduría y la valentía de seguir Tu guía... y vela por los hombres y mujeres de nuestras fuerzas armadas, ya que ellos se sacrifican por causa de la libertad.
Te damos las gracias por todo lo que has hecho por nosotros, y sinceramente oramos para que nos ayudes a ser, una vez más, una nación cuyo Dios es el Señor.
En el nombre de Tu Hijo y nuestro Salvador, hacemos esta oración.
National Day of Prayer Theme for 2018
The National Day of Prayer was created in 1952 by a joint resolution of Congress, and signed into law by President Harry S. Truman. In 1988, the law was unanimously amended by both the House and the Senate and signed into law by President Ronald Reagan on Thursday, May 5, 1988, designating the first Thursday of May as a day of national prayer. Every president since 1952 has signed a National Day of Prayer proclamation.
Prayer brings people together. Prayer builds bridges between opposing persons and even political parties. Prayer reminds us that we are created in God's image and He desires for us to represent Him everywhere we go. Prayer brings UNITY. In 2018, our theme will be Pray for America - UNITY, based upon Ephesians 4:3 which challenges us to mobilize unified public prayer for America, "Making every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace."
Our hope is that individuals, churches, and spiritual leaders in America, will humble ourselves and unify in prevailing prayer for the next great move of God in America. We can come together in clear agreement that this is our greatest need. We can become a visible union, standing together in prayer. We can pray more than ever before, and practice extraordinary prayer for the next great move of God in America that will catapult the message of the gospel nationally and internationally.
Pray with us. Sponsor an event in your community. Become a volunteer. Order resources to help promote an event in your area. Support the National Day of Prayer financially. Together, we can mobilize unified public prayer for America!
"There is no great movement of God that has ever occurred that does not begin with the extraordinary prayer of God's people." Dr. Ronnie Floyd
Shareable Social Media Graphic
Click image to download.