On November 8, 2016, millions will cast their vote, selecting from an array of candidates - potential leaders who will impact the direction of the United States of America. This is a freedom that has come at a high cost for many over the 240 years since declaring independence from England in 1776.
Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of the United States said, “If the people fail to vote, a government will be developed which is not their government… The whole system of American Government rests on the ballot box. Unless citizens perform their duties there, such a system of government is doomed to failure.”
Of the 52 million voter-eligible Christians in America, 10 million are not registered to vote for the elections, and over 20 million who were registered, did not vote in the previous election cycle. Quite simply, less than 40 percent of all eligible to vote Christians in America…voted.
Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th President of the United States said, “The future of this republic is in the hands of the American voter.”
So here is what you can do:
- Register to Vote and make it a priority to exercise this freedom (see below)
- Pray: "Look to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other." -Isa. 45:22
- Download your FREE 2016 ELECTION PRAYER GUIDE: 1) E-version 2) Print Ready PDF 3) Spanish
- Find your local Family Policy Council and download your regional voter guide
- Join the National Prayer Call, November 8, 11 a.m. - 12 noon ET: 712-432-0075, PIN: 4961322#
- Commit to Pray for all people in authority (download your prayer points here)
- Commit to pray for 40 days beginning September 30 through November 8 (download your 40-Day Prayer Guide)
Inviting God into the Process: An Election Prayer Guide
Believers everywhere are struggling as they watch the moral depravity in our nation continue to spiral downward. Then the rancor of the political race has discouraged many. But the answer is right in front of us--pray! Dave Butts, chairman of America's National Prayer Committee has penned a simple, non-partisan, Scripture-based prayer guide to equip and inspire believers to pray God's purposes over the upcoming elections.
Inviting God into the Process is formatted in a 4 x 6, 16-page booklet that will fit in a pocket or a Bible. It is designed to fuel hope-filled prayers over our nation. Multiple copy discounts are available to make it very affordable for churches to purchase copies for all their members.
Order your pocket prayer guide now >> Only $0.99 cents each!
14% of Americans think they're registered to vote, but they're not! That's roughly 33 MILLION people! Use the Voter Look up tool below to make sure you're registered to vote!
REGISTER TO VOTE!
Every vote matters. YOUR vote matters! Begin the registration process now by clicking here. Then select your state.
PLEDGE TO GET ONE PERSON REGISTERED
I pledge to double the power of my vote by getting one more like-minded person registered to vote!