Northwest Arkansas will be hosting the 2018 National Day of Prayer National Leadership Summit on Monday and Tuesday, October 29-30. The conference begins Monday morning and concludes Tuesday afternoon, allowing for travel on Sunday and Tuesday afternoon. You can register here today.
Dynamic Worship, Bible Teaching and Preaching, and Visionary Testimony
Our Cross Church Singers and Band will lead us in outstanding worship during the worship settings. As well, we will hear dynamic teaching and preaching by Dr. Kie Bowman of Austin, Texas and Pastor Bill Elliff of North Little Rock, Arkansas. Dr. Bowman and fellow Austin pastor, Trey Kent, will give testimony about the dynamic, multi-denominational prayer movement that has been taking place in their city for almost ten years, leading Austin to be the most prayed for city in America. Dr. Doug Stringer, of Somebody Cares International, will challenge us as he speaks on, “Are We Fit for the Days Ahead?” I will lead us during these powerful worship services and we will unveil our theme for the 2019 National Day of Prayer. You can register today.
Engaging and Equipping You to Advance the Strategy of Prayer for America
If you have attended in years past, you will find this year’s summit schedule different in design. Lisa Crump and I have worked diligently in planning this summit to be extremely helpful in engaging and equipping attendees to advance the strategy of prayer for America. This obviously begins at the local level, and this is what we hope to equip you to do even more effectively… mobilize unified public prayer for America.
Here are a few things you will be equipped to do even more effectively:
- Brian Dunaway, Communications Director of Cross Church, will equip us with powerful strategies for social media and website engagement.
- David Franklin, our National Day of Prayer state coordinator for Georgia, will be assisting us in engaging schools and churches like never before.
- Sheila Kimball, our State Coordinator for Connecticut, will be giving testimony to how they are seeing National Day of Prayer observances in every city and county in their state.
- Sofia Medina-Hickle, Florida’s National Day of Prayer State Coordinator, will share the exciting strategies and movements around Florida.
- Charles W. Herbster and Dr. Douglas Firebaugh of the Corporate Team of Conklin Company will be equipping us on recruiting, training, and retaining teams that win.
Our goal for this day and a half summit is for you to leave excited and encouraged, and more than equipped to lead your area in the most successful National Day of Prayer Observance ever on Thursday, May 2, 2019. Register now!
Register Today and Bring Others With You
Northwest Arkansas is a beautiful place to visit in the fall with the changing leaves in the mountain region. There is much to do in the area, you may even enjoy staying an extra day or two. Great shopping and restaurants will surround you, and we are located less than two hours away from Branson, Missouri. You can fly directly from cities all over America into Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA), and you can find hotel information on our registration page.
The priority now is to register yourself and the team from your state. Do not wait. Talk to people now, even in mid-summer, so they will have it on their calendar.
Let’s make the 2018 National Day of Prayer Leadership Summit our largest one ever! If you have any interest or desire to be part of the National Day of Prayer, register and attend. We need your help, so register today!
Now is the Time to Lead,
Dr. Ronnie Floyd
President, National Day of Prayer
For questions unrelated to online registration and having more to do with the actual event, please call or email Mickey Crump at (719) 559-9596 or firstname.lastname@example.org.